Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Cleanin' up some biznass Part II

More quotes, some new, some as old as two weeks, but funny nonetheless.

"In the clutch, I perform." - Buchs, on being a good friend.

Someone: Where's Bobby?
Someone else: I dunno, probably riding a camel.

"I'm pretty much like Jesus." - Jer

"The table's name is...somebody else." - Sean, incredibly drunk and not making a God-damn bit of sense.

Stomach vs. Fists
Chris: Let's go fight hindus.
Ian: Can we get some BBQ peanuts first?

As Chris left for his hockey game...
"Good luck....Dammit, I wasted two words there that I'll never get back." - Jer

Now, I was just planning on posting those quotes, but then Kels called me a few minutes ago, driving home to Burnaby after coming out here to watch the hockey game with us. She was bored on the drive I guess, and well, was weirder than normal.

She was going on and on about the following random topics - her windshield wipers, a big puddle off the Kensington Ave. that's always "the funnest part of the drive home", and the movie A League of their Own. In between all this, she was singing country songs horribly (I mean beautifully). Now, it wouldn't have been THAT bad, except every five seconds the songs were interrupted with road rage - "Fuck you bitch! Get out of my lane!"

American Idol awaits...

No comments: