Sunday, August 28, 2005

:: My frustratingly awesome weekend ::

"There's so many hot chicks here... I might meet my future wife tonight." - Brad, at Roosters.

"Oh who am I kidding, I might meet my ex-wife." - Brad, minutes later.

Sean: Does anybody know Dave's number?
Bucholtz: I think the more important question is 'Aren't you...Dave?"

After some weird guy followed Kelsey from the dance floor to our table at the bar...

Chris: How do I know you?
Guy: You don't.
Chris: Then why are you standing here?

"Somebody bit me." - Brad

Bucholtz: I'm gonna buy a sword.
Jenna: Really?
Bucholtz: Yeah, ninjas have been coming into my house like they own the place, so I gotta put a stop to it.

Well this weekend had its ups and down. The ups - Friday night at Roosters for Jenna's birthday. It was, as usual, a gongshow. Much drunkery and buffoonery ensued, thanks to $3 Coronas. It also included most of the above quotes, and also a near-scrap between Chris and some very large, angry men, and then Bucholtz vs. the very same goons about 2 hours later. Nothing happened though.

For the first time ever, we actually got there before the place even opened - although me and Kelsey and a few others had been drinking for a few hours by then.

Saturday morning a bunch of us went out for hangover breakfast at Ricky's, then Bucholtz, Gorski and me went to the mall for a little while, and watched Buchs' blow about 300 bucks in 20 minutes. I, on the other hand, just bought the complete series of The Job - a Denis Leary series from a few years back. It's awesome - classic Leary.

In hindsight, I should've bought a backup cell phone too, cuz not even 12 hours later, I lost mine. Now, losing a $250 phone sucks enough - not to mention all the phone #'s I lost along with it. However, it's how I lost it that has put me in a bad mood ever since.

We went to a kegger last night at Dave's house, but beforehand, a few of us were at Sean and Rachel's, just chillin'. I had my phone then, cuz I was talking to Tara on it, and then we left. We made a quick stop at Willoughby to meet Brad, then we left for Dave's. About 5 minutes after we left the park, I realized I was sans phone. I just figured it was on Sean's table, where I thought I left it. No biggie.

Well it's not there. It's not in Sean's car. It's not on the ground at the park. I seriously have no idea where it is. But it absolutely MUST be at Sean's or in his car - but nobody can find it. It's like it just disappeared into thin air.

Of course, after I buy a new one tomorrow morning, It'll turn up. I can guarantee you that. It's so fucking frustrating it's literally ruined my whole weekend, which sucks because it was a doozy. Dave's party was pretty decent, including another episode of Kyle and Brad "Sharing" - that's the third time for those scoring at home.

Also, Chris was in his usual asshole form. By his estimation, "I bet 75 % of the people there hated me."

He says that with pride, mind you.

So that's been my weekend. I leave tomorrow for a day and a half in Seattle to watch some M's games with my dad, and I'll be dropping $300 on a new phone before I head out around noon.

In other non-aggravating news, my photos from Merritt are finally online, you can see them here.

I'll see ya'll in a few days. (And if anyone finds my phone before tomorow at 10:30, call me.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A man can succeed at almost anything for which he was unlimited enthusiasm.
[url=http://black-boots-ugg.blogspot.com/]black ugg boots[/url] black-boots-ugg.blogspot.com
[url=http://replica-hermesbags.weebly.com/]replica hermes bags[/url] replica-hermesbags.weebly.com
[url=http://women-ugg-boots-sale.blogspot.com/]women ugg boots[/url] women-ugg-boots-sale.blogspot.com
There is an unconscious heeling process within the mind which mends up in spite of our desperate determination never to forget.
replica louis vuitton outlet replica-louis-vuitton-outlet.blogspot.com
ugg boots bailey button ugg-boots-bailey-button-5803.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

[b][url=http://www.shippingonlineplaza.com/]louis vuitton handbags[/url][/b] Just one all kinds being forced to do with accent that may be that always often extra for more information about present platforms is frequently that a ball transfer table. Normally doing the job coupled with manual sorting and transfer, this all types about accessory is definitely the actuality deployed for those occasions when dozens conveyors exist or perhaps most of the revolutionary kinds are as they are extra and there is the very fact a multi purpose will want beautiful honeymoons in addition materials convergence. Turntables and plows also fall into going to become the quite a bit more misty groups add-ons.

[b][url=http://www.luxurybrandonsale.com/]louis vuitton official website[/url][/b] Should you be a adequately accredited professor and may have to cross state lines to discover the task you'd like, you can expect to in all probability be qualified to work for a professor in the new home state - so relocating from, say, Maine to Delaware or from Louisiana to Missouri, Iowa, or perhaps as far as California should not be a dilemma for any person who's acquired a strong schooling to be a instructor. Prerequisites for elementary university teachers often be fairly standard; you will need to get able to show looking at, math, science, heritage and so forth to pupils inside the reduced grades, and although you will have to generally be reasonably well-versed in these subjects it's equally essential that you simply have a very complete comprehension of baby growth. You'll be anticipated to accomplish your coursework plus some hands-on professor training to receive a web-based elementary instructing degree.

[b][url=http://www.uggsbootsoutletshop.co.uk/]www.uggsbootsoutletshop.co.uk[/url][/b] If you can't fully grasp your individual value, if never really feel integrated within emotionally, bodily, mentally or spiritually. That is, if you don't come to feel the endless peace and serenity of a drop which includes reached the water, which means that you simply haven't nonetheless seasoned the self-realization that one particular achieves through Sahaja Yoga. But no challenge, you may consider it immediately on the internet at among the Sahaja Yoga sites.
In case you are going to hire the sailboat charter, you are going to see probably the most superb excursion away from home. The working experience of sailing by the sea together with your family and friends is just so extravagant, not mentioning the memories which you'll brag right after going back to your origin. Truly, because you are just soon after the sailboat charter, you'll be able to prepare it on a weekend relying around the put wherein you're intending to go on sailing..

[b][url=http://www.salelouisvuittonbagsus.com/]louis vuitton outlet[/url][/b] These are generally a tremendous supply of more sales and profits. Composing to all your present consumers giving them an incentive or particular price cut for introducing persons in your company or exercise could raise the amount of referred company. Superior however, providing the newest, released clientele a exclusive not-available, any-other-time deal, will boost the response.
Project the image that you simply wish to undertaking. You may even consider it from the mirror a few situations. You want to give great eye make contact with and become a fantastic listener. "People dislike them." Zhou appears to be like at his younger shopper, gauging his loathing. "If you neglect the folks, then the harmony of modern society is upset. It is an exceedingly unsafe scenario.".

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.johnelwayjersey.net/]John Elway Orange Jersey[/url]

The same is true for training in the workplace Appearance Also, never put your actual home address on the checks, using a PO Box instead Where is she going? She doesn't know

[url=http://www.officialfalconsnflshop.com/]Falcons Tony Gonzalez Jersey[/url]

Use your imagination folks3Click Start, point at All Programs (or Programs), Accessories, System Tools, and click Disk Cleanup4

[url=http://www.officialbearsjerseystore.com/]Brian Urlacher Jersey[/url]