Wednesday, August 10, 2005

:: Monday to Thursday Hermit ::

Tara made a good point today when said that since slo-pitch ended last month, nobody does anything during the week anymore. I'd been thinking recently that it was just me who doesn't do much - since Chris and Jenna are often out-and-about after dinner. I, on the other hand, watch Seinfeld reruns and lounge around in my track pants or old shorts.

In fact, today I fell asleep for over an hour.

I am the epitome of socialable behaviour, let me tell ya.

Anyway, Tara's right. Since ball ended, this is the typical weekday convo I have with people (when I talk to them at all).

Me: Hey whats up?
Friend: nothin. you?
Me: Sweet fuck all.
Friend: cool.
Me: yup.
Friend: I'm gonna go.

Since ball ended, Ian has switched to afternoon shift and works every night til 11, and without softball Kelsey doesn't always have a whole lot of reason to make the trek across the Port Mann all the way from Burnaby.

And I assume that the rest of our friends, like me, just can't get enough of those Seinfeld reruns.

Well to adjust the boredom factor down a notch or two, I really wouldn't mind doing something the occasional night. If somebody wants to do something, just call me.

I may or may not be sleeping.

No comments: