Saturday, June 19, 2004

You know what's awesome? Being drunk.
I'm fuckin shiffaced right now, but thankfully Ian was less shitfaced and was able to drive my car home. What a great night a slapshots even if the power did go out for awhile.

Tomorrow should be good - some of us are going to sean's dad's wedding (Chris, Sean, jenna, Jeremy) and the rest of us are goin camping in Chilliwack. Also in the plans tomorrow is a trip to the ol' movie theatre to see dodgeball, which looks awesome.

In other news, Danny and Amanda had their baby - a 5 lb 14 ounce baby girl named Harmony Grace. Congratulations guys, that's awesome, we're all happy for you.

Well, I'm loaded so I should probably call it a night. Later folks,

Postscript: According to Ian, I also fell off the couch last night when we got home. I vaguely remember it. I am PURE AWESOME.

No comments: