Sunday, June 13, 2004

:: Back from the 'loops ::

Well I'm back from my short trip to Kamloops for Mike and Melissa's grad. It was quite a good weekend - a decent amount of drinking, and I got to see everyone again because we were all briefly back in the same town. Now I'm in Langley and Mike's back in Alberta, so it was a short but sweet reunion.

Friday night was prett good - I got into town at around 8:00 and we drank some champagne and then went to Sherlock's for a couple of hours to meet up with some of the few remaining j-school stragglers.

Some of the weekend highlights included Lorne buying 'Hoe Garden" beer (actually some weird belgium beer Hoegaarden; Meghan cramming many marshmallows into her mouth; and Mike and Shaun destroying a Calgary Flames flag for me (including throwing it off a bridge and lighting it on fire.) Also equally important (or more important if you ask her..haha) was Melissa making sure everyone, from family to friends to strangers at the bar, knew that "IT'S MY GRAD!!"

I took about 90 pictures so I'll be posting those in the next little while - most likely on one of mike's new sites once he gets them up and running.

No comments: