Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Tonight I pumped up the ol' DVD collection with some kick-ass movies - Family Guy seasons 1-3 and both Wayne's Worlds. So if anybody needs me, I'll be in my room watching hours upon hours of tv. Except for Friday of course, when I'll be in Kamloops drinking my god damn face off. I'm headed there after work on Friday to meet up with Melissa, Mike and Meghan after the grad ceremony. I think we're going to some kind of foam party at the bar - which sounds interesting to say the least. We'll be drunk, regardless.

The last time I was there with everyone was on my way home from Peace River and our little reunion didn't really go as planned and some or all of us were a little bummed about it. Well, with Mike in Vulcan and me in Langley this might be our last shot at it for awhile.

So let's not fuck this one up.

No comments: