Monday, October 13, 2003

Today, my friends, is Mike's birthday. Now, I haven't really known Mike that long - about a year - but in that short time he's become one of my best friends, despite the fact that to the casual observer it would appear that we hate each other. While it's true that we go to great lengths to drive each other crazy, we never seen to do it. Not in a bad way, anyhow. It's sort of weird, but cool at the same time. I have Mike to thank for many things - not the least of which is the obnoxious crow outside my window. Those things include Space Ghost, Strong Bad, bad punk songs, Men in Hats, and any number of cartoons or comics that distract me from actually doing something productive. In fact, it's because of Mike that I have this blog that you are reading right now. So, on this day, Oct. 13th, I would just like to say: Happy Birthday Mike, you big jackass.

No comments: