Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Mike and I are discussing who would be victorious in a duel between the two of us. Why are we dueling in the first place, you may wonder? Well, my blog-reading friends, we are dueling for the overexaggerated-internet-conversation-love of Ms. Melissa White. Here is an abridged version of our argument:

Mike: You simply cannot compete with my devious tactics.
Nick: I'd still kick your ass.
Mike: As if. I'd have the power of Papp on my side, which you foolishly bestowed upon me. In your unwitting ways you have sealed your doom.
Nick: That's okay, I'll have fish guy on my side!
Mike: Fish guy? Who, Seabass? aka Alan Bass? Dude, you can HAVE Alan Bass, what's he going to do, wave a textbook at me?
(pause)
Mike: No, wait. He'd be great in a fight! As soon as things get tough...he'd resign!

*zing!*

Score: Mike 1. Alan 0. (Nick 7)

No comments: