Monday, July 21, 2003

:: Merritt Mountain Music Festival ::

PART 2: THE QUOTES

*note: more quotes may be added as I remember them.

"There's no way I'm sitting here sober!" - Chris, after waiting in the lineup of cars for about 3 minutes.

Me: The Cowboy hat store had no hats that were my size.
Chris: You should've yelled at them.
Steve: No, you should go back there, take a hat, flip it upside down and crap in it. Then hand it back.

Some hot girl (yelling from down the road): I'm looking for Owen!
Fraser: I'm Owen! Over here, I'm Owen!
Some hot girl: You'd better be Owen!
Fraser: I'll be Owen you one in the ass if you don't get over here!

"Take off your tits!" - Chris, and also Jessen, when they meant to say either "take off your shirt" or "Show us your tits"

"Give me a ride asshole!" - Dave, drunk and trying unsuccessfully to get someone to give him a ride up the hill to tent city, rather than walk up the big hill.

"That's awesome!" - Chris and later Dave. All weekend long, this was the answer to anything weird that happened.

Craig: What day is it?
Fraser: It's Sunday morning, time to go.
Craig: What? Isn't it Saturday?
Fraser: No, you passed out last night at 10.
Craig: So it's not still Saturday night?
Fraser: No.

"Fraig! That's the greatest name ever! I'm gonna name my kids that!" - Ian, after combining Fraser and Craig's names together when he was drunk.

"She said 'I'm pregnant' and I said 'I'm movin' to the West Coast," - Fraser, explaining why he moved to B.C from the East (I think Newfoundland).

"Hey guys, I met Andy Moog's daughter. Andy Moog!" - Chris, repeatedly throughout the weekend.

Drunk #1: It's the battery.
Drunk #2: No, it's the solenoid.
Drunk #1: No it isn't, its definately the starter...or maybe the alternator.
(Car starts after getting jump-started)
Drunk #2: I told you it was the battery.

"Jesus Christ, we've got Beavis and Butthead helping us out here, let's just call BCAA." - Chris, in the midst of getting "help" from the aformentioned drunks.

No comments: