Friday, March 07, 2003

This lightning's fine
She picks up these tired parts of mine
who's carrying you tonight?
She's carrying me all of mine

Up again, down again, out of your head
When she's beside you you're nearly not so dead.
Up again, down again, out of your head
When she's beside you you're always at your best.


- Matthew Good "Song for the girl"

I bought the new Matthew Good CD today called Avalanche. It's a pretty damn good disc, but that's to be expected because, well, it's Matt Good and he kicks ass. Good mix of mellow and loud, kind of like his last album. The above lyrics are from one of my favourite songs from the CD. I don't know why I felt the need to put lyrics up, I just did dammit so leave me alone!

It's way to fuckin' cold outside though. With the crazy wind it must be like -15 or so. Stupid Weather. It's march for God's sake! I'm used to rain in March, and every other month for that matter.

Oh, sweet wonderful rain where art thou?

No comments: