Wednesday, March 26, 2003

"I have nothing to declare except my genuis." - Oscar Wilde

Well, what has widely been speculated for years is now proven to be true: I am an idiot. Okay, maybe I'm not an idiot, but I'm doing a pretty good impression of one right now. I messed up some due dates and combined with my shitty time management skills, I will basically be locked in my house for awhile doing homework all night and all day in order to get a passing mark in my photo/lit class.

It's my own fault really, I mean, I had all God damn semester to do the work - I just decide to do other things all semester, like hang out with my friends. And despite the fact that I'm paying for that decision now, I don't regret it for a second because this semester has been some of the funnest months of my life, which is a rare for me to say when talking about school. And I think that's more important than getting a B+ on a fine arts project instead of a C+. As a matter of fact, I'd be content with a C. I really don't care. Just pass me and get me the hell out of there. Fuck You Fine Arts!

Today I managed to take 4 pages of notes for my film class, start my photo/lit project, read an entire novel for photo/lit and write a (shitty) essay on the book. It's been productive but I've still got lots left to do. So, because I'll probably be stressed out and whiny for a few days yet, I issue this advance apology to any friends and/or family I inter-act with, any drivers out there I flip off, any dogs I might kick in an angry rage (just kidding) and anyone I attack with the jug of doom: Sorry for being a complainin' pain in the ass. But all systems will return to normal soon. Oh, by the way, when I said "anyone I attack with the jug of doom" I just meant Mike.

Watch it Eng or you'll get a face full of jug!

Just kidding, I'm actually not actin' too crazy and weird, I just typed a lot of that because it gave me an excuse to take a quick break between doing real homework.

No comments: