Sunday, March 16, 2003

Sorry there's no quote to start this post off but I haven't heard that many good quotes lately, and the ones I do hear I either forget or am forbidden to post. Even though this forbidden quote would have been funny, and definately post-worthy, it would jeopardize my so far argument-free friendship with a certain person. And as much as I love this blog, I value friendship (and my physical well being...kidding!) more than that. Also, for you persistent mo-fo's out there who really really need to know the quote, don't bother tracking me down in person because I'll just claim I've forgotten, so fahgetaboutit.

I know I haven't really posted in awhile so I'll fill ya in on what's been happening. Mike and I, with the help of a few other J-school renegades, have started our humour "paper" called The Daily Deco. It's a little one-pager that is floating around the clocktower lab, and in the summer will probably be put online for your viewing pleasure, so check that out. Basically, what The Daily Deco is, is a J-school related ripoff of The Onion. And if you think it's good now wait until the summer, because once I'm out of here I'll be free to say whatever I want about whoever and whatever the hell I want to without fear of repercussions. I'm just kidding, it's all in good fun, so if you see your name in it, don't be offended by it. And if you are...FUCK YOU! GET A SENSE OF HUMOUR JERKASS! Just kiddin' again of course.

So this weekend was a sort of low-key, but was still fun. It was a far cry from last weekend's insane craziness. A far cry indeed.

No comments: