Tuesday, December 08, 2009

:: Costco has brought shame to my family ::

Last night there was a family dinner at my parents' house to celebrate the numerous December birthdays in my family. There were three – my grandpa (Dec. 1), dad (12th), mom (14th), and now as of this morning, there are four, because my cousin Tracy had a baby girl early this morning, McKenna Caylin. Which is awesome.

To celebrate, my mom ordered a large cake from Costco and told the Costco bakery she wanted the cake to say "Happy December Birthdays!"

So when I saw the cake last night, you can understand my disgust when I read the cake and it said "Happy December Birthday's"

There's a difference there, I assure you. And though I was the only one who cared, it really bugged me, which likely comes as no surprise to my fellow members of the Grammar Police.

Still tasted delicious though.

No comments: