Friday, September 11, 2009

:: Things people said ::

As often is the case, the "Quotes" memo in my BlackBerry has been getting pretty full lately – with a few getting pretty stale – so I figured a slow Friday afternoon was as good a time as any to unload 'em:

Christene's dad, on the Rules of Life...
Mo (Christene's Dad): You can't have fun your whole life – it's not allowed. You can have fun for the first 20-25 years, then you have to have a kid. Then when your kid grows up, you can have fun again.
Christene: I'm 28 and I'm still having fun.
Mo: Oh, that'll end.

"Smell your hands. It smells like you gave a homeless guy a handjob." - Kristyl, after eating crab.

Chris: What kinda tea you drinkin', camel toe?
Jenna: Uhh, you mean camomile. But no, it's pomegranate.

"It's a salad bar of laughter!" - Kristyl

"If there was an odometer on my cock...nevermind." - T.O., on life experience.

"Jason's not allowed to drink rum anymore. Last time he came home and he smelled like half of Surrey." - Kristyl

"If I could lick my own asshole, I'd suck my own dick." - Jeremy, on flexibility.

No comments: