Friday, July 28, 2006

There's lots of things I would like to write about, but I'm not going to, because a) I can't find a way to make it witty or amusing, and b) I just don't have the energy. You'll just have to use your imaginations, I guess.

So in lieu of something lengthy, all you're gettin' is this for now....a stupid quote from one of the Ridiculous Quote Legends - a rare occurrence lately, as least in this space.

After a McDonald's commercial featuring baking powder biscuits came on TV...
Kelsey: What is bacon powder anyway?
Me: You're kidding me right?
Kelsey: What?
Me: It's baking powder, not bacon....Wow, I can't believe you just asked me that.
Kelsey: Hmmm, that may have been one of the dumbest things I've ever said.
Me: No, it's actually not, which is the saddest part of all.
Kelsey: Shutup!

No comments: