Wednesday, June 21, 2006

:: RANT ::

My computer is all virused up, and is currently in the shop getting fixed. As such, I have no computer until Friday at the earliest. Since I won't be online nearly as much for the next couple days, I figured I'd leave you with this list to chew on, since I'm not in a very good mood, and haven't been since about last night.

THINGS THAT ARE CURRENTLY PISSING ME OFF:

- Computer viruses
- Having to pay $120 to fix said viruses
- Double standards
- Bitches
- Spaghetti stains
- spoons
- forks
- people who say one thing, then do another
- people who do it repeatedly.
- work
- people who are either ignorant or just clueless
- not being able to tell the difference.
- people that phone before 8 a.m.
- people who phone before 8 a.m. with nothing important to say
- idiots.
- the scale
- the gym

That is all.

No comments: