Saturday, June 03, 2006

Kid vows to print Internet
He's either real stupid, or real motivated.

Melissa: I'm talking to Lorne right now, and he says he's never once ate wedding cake. Isn't that bizarre?
Me: I'm talking to Lorne too. About how and where we'd go to both become ninjas.
(I think I win that one.)

Reminiscing...
Me: Then there was the time at Dave's where Bucholtz and Brad nailed the same girl in the same night, and then her boyfriend showed up and Chris told him all about it.
Brad: I don't remember that...was she hot?
Bucholtz: Absolutely not.

"I came out flexing." - Bucholtz, on his birth.

"Hey look, he's just like me, only rich and skinny." - Jeremy, after seeing David Spade ringside at a UFC pay-per-view.

"I'm brown, so I'm hung and I got a g-ride." - Bobby, discussing his new '64 Lincoln, among other things.

"You want me to give you a face wash with my nuts?!" - Derrick, angry.

Sean: I'm cutting back on smoking.
Jer: You should cut back on ugly.

Bucholtz, trying (horribly) to say "it was an accident."
Buchs: It was an acc-time.
Jer: Axe time? what the fuck is that? Like hammer time, but sharper?

"You know what? Rocking chairs are severly under-rated." - Ian

Kicking a hacky-sack around...
Rach: Can I play?
Bucholtz: No, no girls allowed. Unless we're playing "Bake the Pie" you can't play.

"I don't think I've laughed this hard in seventh months." - Gorski

No comments: