Saturday, May 13, 2006

"My car looks mean. Like it will eat you." - Kelsey

"You can't do it just a little. You always gotta do it a lot." - Rachel's brother Andrew, on beer and drugs.

"I don't think people don't like me as much as I think they do."

Buchs: This (cell phone) case is sweet. It holds cards in it.
Nick: So basically it's a purse.
Buchs: It's a "murse" - a man purse.
Nick: Do you carry your balls around in it too?

Nick: Where's Buchs?
Bobby: He's probably asleep.
Nick: No, he was with Amanda when we left from playing ball.
Bobby: Oh. Well, there's still a good chance he could be laying down still.

"Is a pap test like a massage? You know, you pay a little extra for a happy ending?" - Buchs

"Japanese people don't dig. They just use their ingenuinity and playstation it out." - Buchs again, unfortunately.

"You're as paranoid as a black man at a rape trial." - Buchs, on a roll now. (and getting more multi-cultural by the minute)

"If I punch you in the face does that count as a hate crime?" - Me, to Bobby, after he continously refused to give me the baseball.

Counting drinks in a drinking game.....
Buchs: Well that was 9, and now it's 4...so you gotta drink 15.
Chris: You idiot. That's 13.
Buchs: Oh, I thought we were multiplying.

And the word of the day: Foilage. Not foliage. Foilage. Apparently similar to foliage, but when the bushes and trees are wrapped in tinfoil.

Pretty decent weekend. Friday started with a took-far-too-fucking-long trip to the doctor, to get my ear's unplugged. It was a success - and now for the first time in probably 6 months I have 100 % hearing in both ears...I can hear everything now, even stuff that's probably not meant for my ears in the first place.

Friday after a quick trip to Fort Pub, we decided we wanted to go camping. With that obviously not an option in such short notice, we did the next best thing and had a bonfire at a spot in Fort Langley. Did that for a few hours til our wood ran out, then went to Sean and Rachels, which, really isn't that surprising because that's where we often end up.

Saturday I spent a bit more money from my quickly-depleting savings account, bought a really nice high-def DVD player, and after that went and visited B-Rad, then threw a ball around for awhile before going to Lambo's for the rest of the night.

Today was gorgeous out, and would've been a good sit-on-the-deck-and-drink day, but I got stuck working from 12:30-3:30. Now though, i'm home, and am going to make up for lost time.

Oh, and I'm going to eat some potato salad too. Ha.

No comments: