Sunday, May 07, 2006

"If I had a kid he'd come out a sasquatch." - Sean

"These guys look like they all work at a computer store." - Sean, sizing up our slo-pitch competition. The computer nerds still kicked our ass.

"I'm black sometimes. I'm like a gecko." - Amanda

"Kelsey, there's something about you that makes me want to shimmy." - Amanda again.

"The doodle's eyes are scary. When it looks at you its like it's trying to steal your soul." - Bucholtz, on Brett's dog.

Lots of the usual weekend bufoonery - although considerably less to write about than usual, being as I remember nothing from Friday night. I actually completely blacked out.

Scary/weird thing is, I didn't even feel like I was drinking much. I did however, have a very empty stomach, and wasn't drinking my usual alcohol.

But I still stand by my claim I was drugged somehow.

On a side note, I just read this headline on Yahoo!

"After gorilla escape, Dallas Zoo gets safer"

Well no shit it's safer, there's not a gorilla running around in there anymore.

Idiots.

No comments: