Saturday, April 29, 2006

*Updated.....

Amanda: Brett just do her already!
Lambie: No I rubbed one out already, I'm fine.

"If I was ever going to have sex with a foosball table that'd be it." - Bobby, trying to convince me to spend more money.

In reaction to the hoards of high school kids who thought he was God...
Bobby: I'm going to run for mayor so this feeling never ends!
Lambie: Doesn't matter, you'd lose because none of these kids are old enough to vote.

"I don't wear the wrist brace during the day because it doesn't match any of my clothes." - Brad being Brad

"It's like a whorehouse, but dirtier." - Sean, on the interior of his car.

"I hate soup! I don't wanna eat food that I'm drinking!" - Sean again.

To be honest, my expectations for this weekend weren't that high. Nothing big was on the horizon, I had to work for a bit Saturday, and I just generally figured nothing would really be goin' down.

Nothing really did, but it still turned out alright.

Friday after work, me, Chris and Seaner went and tossed a ball around a drank some beers, then we went over to Sean and Rach's with the usual crew and had a couple more drinks.

Saturday was much better, despite the fucking rain. I had to cover a baseball game Saturday but due to the friggin downpour it was rained out. Drove all that damn way for nothing.

When I got back I went and hung out with B-rad for awhile, then me and Bobby went and got some food at Shark's (mmm...mediterranean chicken wrap). After killing some more time at my place we headed to Lambo's. At about 1:00 or so (I think) me and Bobby left, and spent the next while loafing on Bob's couch eating burritos and watching Top Gun...then Jeremy called.

"I'm drunk and nobody's here anymore. Come get me I don't wanna walk!"

Being the nice guys that we are (occassionally) we went and picked him up, only to be informed that he didn't wanna go home, he wanted "to go do something."

I got news for ya Jer, at 1:30 in the morning when you're shittered, there's not really a whole lot to do.

Goof.

Anyhow, after dropping Jer off at the street in front of his cul-de-sac (He said we couldn't go in it, so we had to get as close as possible), the night was finally over.

And now I really want to eat a burrito. Man they were good.

No comments: