Monday, April 17, 2006

In my recent Inter-web perusing (mostly through links on this site, and Mike's) I have stumbled upon a handful of fucking outstanding posts from a number of different blogs, many of which I'd never read.

Some are funny, some serious, some rambling and quasi-whiny/lame, but at the very least, all are written well. A sample below, with websites in brackets...

Single Guy's Guide to Couplehood (This is what we do now)

I have a fucking blog (This is what we do now)

Put out or get out (A Tribute to Nonsensical Ramblings)

Single Guys Guide to Dating (This is what we do now)

I get it - you're in Sales (The Phat Phree)

Also, because I came across them written in some file on my computer, I'll leave you with three Ian quotes, all said to me a number of weeks ago, all within about 5-10 minutes of each other. He was on a roll...

"I'm up for most ideas. Except male strippers and church."

"I'm hungrier than an Ethiopian on a hunger strike."

"I wish I had some tits to play with right now."

That's all for now, kids.

No comments: