Sunday, January 08, 2006

"If I get married it'll be to a stripper I get knocked up." - Buchs

"I'm choking on my own delight." - Buchs again, smashed.

When I told Buchs about Jenna's dog sleeping in my room when he was here over Christmas...
Me: Well where the hell do you want him to sleep?
Buchs: I dunno, wolverine exchange?

(I don't even know what to say about that..)

"I just juiced myself." - Kels

"Yeah, well at least I don't need tampons!!" - Sean's comeback to one of the girls.

"This week was a big ball of stupid." - Ian

"Me and Rach are queens of gracefullness." - Kels

"We have to love a lot of people in my family but we don't like any of them." - Kels, on importance of family.

Then this morning, hungover, these two gems from Kels, not even a minute apart...

"I'm just going to stop putting things in my mouth."

"Note to self: Don't bend over."

Seriously folks, not even I can make this stuff up. Well I could I guess, but I'm not.

This weekend was a good one - my first of the New Year sans beer. I wasn't planning on drinking at all really, but then decided to down a bottle or two of wine, which was actually a really good idea. It's not as bad for you as beer, and it doesn't result in the crushing defeat/blackout that occurs when one drinks Nick Nolte-levels of hard liquor.

All in a all, a good incident-free weekend - nice switch from the "high intensity" New Year's bash.

Now, for the next week or so, I'll be spending a lot of time putting together the video/slide show for my grand parents 50th anniversary party on the 21st. It's a time consuming endeavour, so I guess I should finally get crackin' with it.

No comments: