Saturday, December 13, 2003

:: How much I rule ::

"If you want to play the fiddle you'd better be prepared to pay the piper." - Darcy, Jr. B hockey coach, mixing his metaphors in an angry diatribe after the game.

In a shameless bit of self-promotion I just thought I'd let everyone know that the compliments just keep rollin' in for me lately. Going back to last week's staff Christmas party I found out that I'm irresistible to drunken women co-workers. Also during that party, someone told me that I had lots of class and style, and I was complimented on my tequila drinking abilities.

And then to top it all off, the other night while at the hockey game, I was chatting with the owner of the team for awhile, and he told me that a) I was doing an excellent job on the articles I write about his team, the Navigators, and b) Other people and owners around the league tell him that his team has, by far, the best media coverage in the entire league.

So there you have it folks. Not only am I classy, stylish and the object of drunken women's advances, I'm also the best God damn junior 'b' hockey reporter in all of Northern B.C and Alberta - and that's not me assuming either, that's straight from the horse's mouth.

I just thought you all should know that, in case you needed a reminder of my fantastic-ness.

No comments: