Wednesday, December 10, 2003

:: Get Festive ::

You may have noticed, unless you are colour blind or perhaps dumb, that I have changed the colours of the blog to match the holiday season. I originally stole the idea from Mike, and I think it's a good one.

It's almost the middle of the December folks, so if you haven't already, make like this blog and get in the holiday spirit -- throw a snowball at a moving car, go to the mall and get in the way of busy, stressed out last-minute shoppers, or go make yourself a mistletoe belt and see if you can get any takers.

As for me, I'm going to tip over one of those Salvation Army donation kettles that are on street corners and watch those poor santa-hat wearing, bell-ringing volunteers chase all that loose change into the cold frozen street. Just kidding.

Happy Festivus everyone!

No comments: