Friday, December 05, 2003

"Chicks dig the long ball." - Darcy, the Jr. B hockey coach, talking about his baseball skills.

Another game, another win for the Jr. B Navigators in Peace River. The team almost lost this one, and if they had, I wasn't looking forward to talking to the guys after the game, because they were against a last place team and besides, nobody's happy when the lose. It's always easier when people are in a good mood. Luckily they came back from being down 4-3, scored 4 third period goals and won 7-4, but I was worried for awhile. I don't know why though, they've only lost 1 game out of 22.

Maybe a loss wouldn't be bad for my sake though. I'm having trouble coming up with new interview questions, and "How come you guys rule?" isn't a really good one, although it may come to that sooner rather than later.

Stay tuned, tomorrow: Record-Gazette Staff Christmas party.

No comments: