Sunday, June 08, 2003

Mike Bourke (drunk): Ah, good, at least I'm not a schizophenic.
Pat Bourke: No, but your fly is down.

This weekend was a pretty good one. The weather was wicked, and because of that we spent a lot of time sitting outside drinking beer. A lot of beer. And in Jeremy's case, that also meant puking it right back up again. Two nights in a row. Nice goin' Jerm. Then tonight me, Chris and Sean went to the cheap theatre and saw Old School, which kicks some serious ass. It's so funny. Somewhere in this weekend I also fit in a trip to the driving range with my dad, where I absolutely killed the ball. I was like the Tiger Woods of the Redwoods Golf Course Driving Range. Okay, maybe not, but I still hit the ball further than usual, although now I have a huge blister on each one of my thumbs. Oh well, that's the price you pay to be great I suppose.

And tomorrow I start yet another temporary job to earn me some more drinking money, coincendentally with the same company I quit just about a month ago. But this time it's not manual labour, it's an office job, and from what I hear, its going to be Slack. Why am I doing this you may ask? Well, you can't spell slacker without 'lack' and what I lack is money.

On a completely un-related topic, Go Ducks!!!

No comments: