Sunday, June 22, 2003

:: Classic Times ::

"So, she was hitting back with both rockets eh?" - My dad, after Jeremy and me tried to describe this girl we both knew who was, shall we say, well endowed. My dad rules.

"I'm in the nine year program and I might take the next year off." - Chris, talking about his approach to school.

We had quite the shaker last night at my place. What started out as me, Ian, Sean and Jeremy drinking in my backyard soon turned into a medium sized gathering with people I'd never met (Nathan Pink), people I hadn't seen in a long time (Katie) and people I see far too much of (Ian, Chris, Jeremy). It was a fun night and I wish I could remember half of the wickid quotes that were flying around, but I just can't. Sorry. But I do remember hitting Ian right in the face with a cell phone. It was fuckin' sweet.

Probably the highlight of the night.

No comments: