Wednesday, January 22, 2003

There's no room left on the friend's list: The sad state of affairs in Langley

So I've been having a conversation with my brother, Chris. And as many 2 AM convo's go, it's a little weird. Originally we were talking about these two girls that he knows named Shannon and her trusty sidekick - Robin (names have not been changed to make fun of the guilty) Now, I've met these two on occasion and while I'm not normally one to make fun of people, I really don't like them. Never have. Some uncool stuff went down and now he doesn't hang out with them anymore, and that led to him telling me how there "are no hot chicks left in Langley anymore." Well that isn't entirely true, it's just that all the "hot chicks" are his friends, and for him, that's a problem. According to him, he has no room left on the friend list. There is of course, another list, but only a select few of us are privileged enough to know the name of it. Oh well, maybe all his hot chicks will come out of hibernation in the spring. Here's hoping, for his sake and the sake of every other guy left in town.

Well, enough of that. Damn i gotta get some sleep

No comments: