Thursday, January 23, 2003

Currently listening to: Blind Melon "Car Seat (God's Presents)

So there was some good music related news today - Pearl Jam is coming to Vancouver May 30. Not sure when tickets are on sale, but I'm sure me, Chris, Jeremy and others will be headed to the show provided we get tickets before they sell out. We all missed them when they played Seattle last time so we need to go this time, provided that I'm actually in Vancouver this summer.

Hopefully I am, but right now I guess I could end up anywhere. I've sent out resumes to a few places already - The Canadian Baseball League, Canadian Hockey Association in Calgary, the B.C Lions....so who knows what will happen. But I'm not going to get too worried about that yet - I have more important things to concern myself with - like all the drinking we seem to have planned for this weekend - Friday night: Hero's, Kelly O's, and the Max. Saturday Night: meghan's martini party, and Sunday: super bowl and bubba kegs (Go Bucs!). Should be a good weekend.

No comments: