Sunday, March 06, 2005

This is what happens when Ian gets too drunk...

Tonight, because of lack of anything better to do, me and Ian went to Fort Pub and started drinking at like 6 oclock. We had a few beers, then Rachel, Sean and Kelsey came down and we soon ended up at Rachel and Sean's getting fucking plastered...

Ian, who won $106 playing Keno at the pub, was in fine drinking form. By 3 a.m. he was absolutely incoherent. And I got the pleasure of driving his drunk ass home, since he lives right behind me.

After a few punches to face (both given and taken) Ian finally got off the couch and into my car. Then it was a helluva adventure to get him home, despite the short distance. For starters, he kept rambling about god knows what. Then I dropped him off at home, and actually stayed in his driveway to make sure he got in the house, (thats how drunk he was). Instead of making his way in the house, he mooned me and did some gay little dance, and then just as he opened his door, and i thought I was free to go home and sleep, he ran back to the car, to ask me this life altering question:

"hey nick, you don't happen to have a giant Twix on you, do you?"

Then it took some more coaxing before he'd go to sleep. Forbes, you are a moron.

No comments: