Saturday, March 05, 2005

:: Friday Five ::

1. If you were a designer of a brand of clothing, what would the name of your brand be? Classic Times

2. What individual article of clothing do you most often wear? Black Record-Gazette hoodie, or my blue UCC one. Also, my white adidas shoes.

3. What's the oddest (not ugliest!) piece of clothing you own? I have three: An argyle-ish Mr. Roger's style cardigan that doesn't even fit me. A homemade t-shirt with "Sifton Ave. Mischief" printed on it. An Edmonton Oilers Stanley Cup Champions beret-type hat from about 1985. (oddly enough, Mike is responsible for all the aforementiond articles of clothing).

4. What's your favorite kind of condiment? Mustard.

5. What's a piece of clothing you wouldn't be caught dead in? I don't know. (I'd say trucker hats too Mike, but I've got a whole entire box of them here...thanks).

No comments: