Tuesday, April 13, 2010

:: Quotes ::

It's been a long time since a quotes-only post, so consider this catching up....

"I want to go to a pirate-themed seafood restaurant. You never see those anymore – that's what's wrong with the world." - Christene, pinpointing the real ills of society.

After Ian came to Davy and Colleen's Saturday with a girl everybody knew in high school...
Chris: Remember that time, in Grade 10, there was that party at her parents' house and that little bottle of booze went missing and there was that great big thing about what happened to it and who stole it and all that?
Ian: Yeah?
Chris: Turns out I drank it.

"It's times like this I wish I had a catheter in, so I wouldn't have to get up." - Christene, not wanting to get up off the couch to pee.

"I feel smarter when Sean's around." - Bucholtz

"I just want to make out with people. Preferably foreign." - Meghan, on her goal for the evening during our journey downtown one day during the Olympics.

Tara: If you could change two things about about yourself, what would they be, and why?
Jer: I'd get a new wife, how about that? A wife-ectomy, if you will.

No comments: