Sunday, April 24, 2005

New & Improved Weekends: Now 100 % Incident Free!

An incident free weekend?

I didn't know we could do that.

Between grumpy bouncers, Hell's Angels, drunken punches, and weird bar situations, this weekend was relatively calm by our standards of late.

Friday I was done work by 1, so I had a pretty good afternoon lounging around, before we all went to Fort Pub for dinner. From there, people went their separate ways. Some to Garski Falls, others to Shark's Club, which is what I did. It was a pretty good night, then I left at about 1 a.m. because everyone kind of disappeared and i didnt feel like searching for them.

Last night we all went camping (minus Ian and Jer, who were AWOL all weekend due to stag parties and girlfriends being back in town). I had to work til 10-ish, then I booked it from White Rock to Chilliwack in just over an hour. Camping was an obvious gongshow, and I passed out in muddy jeans and one shoe at about 4:30 in the morning, and woke up covered in sand. (I guess camping on a sand bar will do that to ya.)

I'm a big fan of our new camping spot though, even if there is a deadly hike up and down a hill to get to it.

Some highlights from Saturday:

1. The handprint tattoo on Bucholtz's back after Bobby gave him one helluva slapping.
2. PUNCH ME. Written on Bucholz's face after he passed out.
3. All the chips we dumped on Bucholtz after he passed out.
4. Tent 1, Kelsey, 0.
5. Bobby puking in the Burger King parking lot.
6. Watching two Canada Geese float down the river and attempt to maneuver through rapids. Funny stuff.

and 7. Bobby calling his work at noon, after he was supposed to be there at 8.

Boss: Where are you?
Bobby: I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm drunk.
Boss: I appreciate your honesty. See you Monday.

Didn't even bother to come up with an excuse.

No comments: