Saturday, April 02, 2005

Applicable Sports Night quote of the night...

Dan: You know what that was?
Casey: What?
Dan: Another missed opportunity. You miss enough of those and the ball game's over.

Other memorable things from Friday....

Bobby getting kicked out of the bar for breaking up a fight. Then when the cop booted him out, he accused him of being racist and only kicking him out becaue he's brown. Then, to make things more fucked up, the cop (who was white) started talking with a Mexican accent...

Cop: Why would I be racist? I'm Mexican.
Bob: No you're not! You just started talking like that right now!

Stupid cops.

Brad: I just bought this shirt. It's my party shirt.
Someone: Cool.
Brad: I'm wearing my party socks too.
Someone: What are party socks?
Brad: ....ones that are clean.

No comments: