Thursday, December 30, 2004

Steve: My cat scratched me three months ago and I still have the mark.
Steve (singing): Cat Scratch Fever!!!
Me: I think I've been hanging out with you too much because that song is the first thing that popped into my head too.
Steve: Well, you're not quite at the point where you start singing them out..that'll come in 6 to 8 more months.....It's called musical tourette's.

It has been decided. If Mike gets holidays from the Vulcan Advocate-and he should-we are going to Europe. England, at least, and possibly other places. I get three weeks paid vacation starting Jan. 1, and I haven't really had a vacation in a long time, so I'm making this first one a biggie.

Me and Mike in a foreign country? That's got arrest and deportation written all over it.

It'll be sweet.

No comments: