Thursday, September 30, 2004

As Al so aptly pointed out over in the tagboard, I haven't been posting as much lately - and nothing since Melissa's birthday.

I figured, since I was due for a post, I'd explain why the posts have been few-and-far between.

First of all, there haven't been a ton of interesting things going on lately - at least none I remember when I'm sitting at my computer. And secondly, since nobody else other than Melissa blog on a semi-regular basis, I'm never very motivated to write anything, nor do I have to respond anymore to some insult or remark Mike has made on his blog, since well, his blog is on hiatus while he "recharges his batteries of evil." Truth be told, he's just become a video-game addict - batteries of evil, my ass.

And this week, aside from blogging, I haven't been online much at all, and for one simple reason.

NCAA Football 2004 for PS2.

Absolutely fantastic game and I was lucky to find it since it's only sold in the U.S. - I got it in the Used Games section of a store in the mall. And I'm quickly becoming addicted to it. God damn I love sports games.

No comments: