Saturday, November 04, 2006

(Editor's note: Yes, I know all the quotes are from the same guy, but when you hang out with the same person every Friday afternoon, it just kind of happens. And happens remarkably often, too.)

"I almost got herpes from talking to a girl." - Bucholtz, on his Enderby experience last summer.

"Chicks can't drive. They can suck dick and make pies." - Bucholtz

Me: At least twice Ian's had Giants' tickets and never called me, and Chris has extra Canucks' tickets, but he'll probably sell then to Sean and Rachel. Nobody ever invites me anywhere or offers me tickets to anything, bunch of fucking jerks!
Bucholtz: Maybe it's your attitude.

Good point. (but it still angers me. OK, not really, but I can do this fake rage thing pretty good).

"Sometimes I think about the things that I say, and my brain's like 'What? Are you fucking serious?'" - Buchs

So last night was a fairly weak Friday, in comparison to the last few, which were pretty rad. Buchs came over 'round 4:00 and we had a few beers and watched most of Lord of War on TV, and then we went to Moxie's to meet Chris and Jenna. And then Sean and Rachel and Brad and Amanda all wanted to come too, so me and Buchs ended up sitting at three different damn tables that would satisfy our ever-increasing group of people, and then they bailed anyway.

After that we hung out and S&R's for a bit, before I went home. Some people went to Shark's.

When will we ever learn?

No comments: